1) Flight. L'Art Ancien S.A. 70 (bookseller's catalogue, in English). Zurich, Felix Rosenthal, 1980. Illustrated. Quarto, wrappers. Wrappers lightly dust soiled and rubbed at spine, else near fine.
2) Collection d'un Amateur sur L'Aeronautique. Estampes "Au Ballon" Objects D'Art Importante Bibliotheque (auction catalogue, in French). Paris, Exposition Publique, 1970. Illustrated. Quarto, wrappers. Wrappers lightly dust soiled, and rubbed at spine ends, small book plate on inside of front wrapper, else fine.
3) List 23/33. Luftfahrt und Fruhe Automobilia. Flight and Early Automobilia. Buch-und Grafik-Antiquariat (bookseller's catalogue, in German and English). Zurich. Judith Falk-Mazak, 1985. Illustrated. Quarto, wrappers. Fine.
4 & 5) Barnstormer Books Catalogs 6 & 8, Shingle Springs, California. Barnstormer Books, 1986, 1987. Octavos. Wrappers. With postmarks, address labels, staple holes, one very lightly insect damaged, else fine.
6) Gods of Yesterday. J & S Catalogue 29. World War I Aces and Early Aviation (bookseller's catalogue). Wabash, J & S Rare Books and Graphics, 1976. Octavo, wrappers. A few pages dog eared, else fine.
7) Charles Lindberg's Heroic Trans-Atlantic Solo Flight (exhibition catalogue). Santa Barbara. Karpeles Manuscript Library, 1994. Single sheet folded in thirds, with a facsimile of Lindbergh's landing certificate laid in. Fine.
Taken together these seven items represent much of the early history of flight, including ballooning, and all manor of early flying machines.